Steven K. Baum and Associates is an Albuquerque-based healthcare company offering consultation and treatment services in gerontology for New Mexico and surrounding areas.
My specialty is assessment, psychotherapy and psychopharmacological consultation. I provide medication monitoring, cognitive psychotherapy, family consultation, assessments and educational workshops on aging.
I have thirty years practice in gerontology (Univ Southern California, 1981) and psychology (CSPP-1981/NM #949) with related presentations and publications:
- Baum, SK (1999) Who has no regrets Psych Reps 85, 257-260.
- Baum, SK (1993) Growing Up at Any Age Deerfield Beach Fl: Health Communications
- Baum, SK (1988) Meaningful life experiences for the elderly Psych Reps 63, 427-433.
- Baum, SK (1985) Energy level and age. Percept Motor Skils, 16, 734.
- Baum, SK (1983) Age identification in the elderly. Int J Aging and Hum Dev 18, 23-30.
- Baum, SK (1981) Loneliness in elderly persons Psych Reps, 51, 1317.
- Baum, SK & Boxley RL (1984) Age identity in the elderly. Gerontologist 23, 532-537.
- Baum, SK & Boxley RL (1984) Age denial-death denial in the elderly Death Educ, 8, 410-423.
- Baum, SK & Boxley RL (1984) Perception of age bibliography. Psych Reps 51, 87-94.
- Baum, SK & Boxley RL (1984) Depression and old age identity. J Clin Psych, 39, 585-587.
- Baum, SK & Steward R (1990) Sources of meaning through the lifespan. Psych Reps, 67, 3-9.
- Baum, SK & Baum CE (1985) Death anxiety in Ontario police. Ontario Psychologist, 17, 9-10.
- Hecht D & Baum SK (1984) Loneliness and attachment in young adults. J Clin Psych, 40, 193
Member of the American Psychological Association and Gerontological Society of America.
Serving Albuquerque and the surrounding areas including the following: Abq Hts, Belen Meadows, Cottages, Ladera, Montebello, Paloma Blanca, Princeton Place, Retreat, Rio Rancho, Skies, Socorro, South Valley, St. Johns, St. Teresa, St. Catherine's Healthcare.